1) Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
2) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
4) If valid, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
5) If you haven’t received your refund, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially processed. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is received.
6) If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund please contact us at email@example.com.
7) Sale items are not eligible for any refund.
8) Only regular priced items may be refunded.
9) We replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email with a photo of the item to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) All shipping costs are non-refundable.
11) Returns should be addressed to:
39 Kinninmont Ave, Nedlands, WA, 6009, Australia.